Are you interested in healthy eating to feel better and lose weight? Get great information about real food and some example of it to get started your journey to healthier you!
Healthy eating requires eating real food. Let’s find out what are examples of real food and the benefits of it.
What are the main differences between real food and fake food? 🤔
So, after eating real food:
- you will feel fuller for a longer period of time after eating the main meal,
- also, you will feel fuller sooner, therefore, there is no chance to overeat or eating too much,
- what is even more important, you will not have any cravings after eating the main meal!
Let’s talk about some examples of real food for healthy eating. However, if you want to introduce a new food in your diet, it is recommended to consult with your doctor or dietitian first.
What are some examples of real food?
A great example of real food can be tomatoes. 🍅
What are the benefits of these fruits?
- Tomatoes are a good source of several vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin C, potassium, vitamin K, and folate. Fresh tomatoes are low in carbs which consist mainly of simple sugars and insoluble fibers.
- Lycopene and beta-carotene in tomatoes can decrease the risk of heart attacks, strokes, and cancer.
- Tomatoes can help lower the LDL (bad cholesterol).
- This fruit may protect against sunburns.
Do you like tomatoes? 🤔
What is another example of healthy eating of real food and healthy eating?
Another example can be avocado.
What are the fantastic benefits of avocados? 🥑
- Avocados contain healthy fats, fiber, and also many vitamins and minerals such as vitamins K, C, B5, B6, E, folate, potassium, and much more!
- They have many antioxidants that can protect your eyes.
- Avocados can lower bad cholesterol and decrease the risk of having heart disease.
- Avocados are great for weight loss because they keep you feel longer.
Did you know about any of the avocado benefits? Do you like avocado?
They are also great for healthy eating!
What is another example of healthy food?
The next great example of real food is apples.
What are the amazing benefits of apples? 🍏
- Apples are a great source of fiber and vitamin C and other valuable nutrients.
- They can help prevent heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and weight gain.
- Apples can even protect your brain!
Do you like apples? 🤔
I love them too in my daily smoothies! 😋
What other examples of real food in healthy eating?
Let’s talk about oatmeal. What are the benefits of it?
- Oatmeal contains carbohydrates, fiber, protein, fats, and many antioxidants, minerals, vitamins, such as manganese, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, iron, zinc, folic acid, vitamin B1 and B5.
- It can also help lower blood pressure, reduce cholesterol, and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Oatmeal helps in weight loss because it increases the feeling of satiety, by slowing gastric emptying and increase satiety hormone production.
If you want to have oatmeal benefits and have it on your menu then check out delicious 😋 oatmeal cookies. 🍪
There is also an amazing recipe for oatmeal cupcakes presented below.
These are great, green, and delicious cupcakes not only for St. Patrick’s Day but also for every day! 🍀
Green cupcakes are great for this occasion, and they look so cool, aren’t they? 😎
So, how to prepare amazing cupcakes? 🧁
You only need:
✹ a handful of fresh spinach
✹ 2 bananas
✹ 1 cup of oatmeal
✹ 1 handful of favorite seeds or/and nuts
✹ a bit of dark chocolate (optional)
(Make sure you do not have an allergy to any of the ingredients.)
Blend bananas with spinach.
Add the rest ingredients.
Mix everything with a spoon.
Form cupcakes or cookies.
Put it in the oven preheated to 350 F (180 C) for around 20 min.
The most important step ➡︎ Enjoy your cupcakes! 😋
The delicious dessert makes you feel full for a long time. So, it is great not only for the mind but also for the body as well because it can help to lose weight too.
Do you like green cupcakes? I love them! 💚
What healthy eating really means?
Food not only provides energy and nutrients for the body and mind but also sends information.
Good food for you sends the information to thrive and stay healthy.
Bad ingredients from many popular meals or products that “pretend” to be healthy often contain toxins that affect your body and mind.
The body gets the information that enemies (toxins) are around and it focuses to fight with them. That can be one of the reasons for lower energy and being tired easily.
Good food will make you feel good not only while eating but long hours after the meal. It gives energy for a long time and makes you feel good in your body and mind.
So, noticing and journaling about how food makes you feel is one of the most important factors to recognize if it is good or bad for you.
Does your food make you feel good?
I have shocking information about food for you!
Food does not only provide energy and building “blocks” to your body but it is much more.
It sends a MESSAGE, information to your body. 📩
So, for example, it can send information about storing, keeping, or losing body fat.
It also can influence the function and transcription of genes.
it can even support healing!
So, what kind of information are you sending to your body?
What are other examples of healthy eating?
What are the benefits of lemon water? 🍋
Why is it worth drinking lemon water?
Lemon water has a lot of benefits.
It can help you to detoxify your body, lose weight, feel more energized, and strengthen your immune system.
Drinking lemon water regularly can even smooth your skin and refresh your breath.
So, how to prepare lemon water? 🍹
Cut a lemon in a half. Squeeze it. Add water.
Enjoy your drink especially in the morning.
Do you like lemon water?
Why do you need carbs in healthy eating? 🍌
Carbs are the main source of energy for the body. They fuel the brain, kidneys, heart muscles, and nervous system, and so on.
Therefore, diets which encourage not eating carbs are dangerous because they can bring damage to the body’s organs and systems.
It is all about balance. Eating the right amount of carbs from healthy sources is good for the body and mind.
What are examples of healthy sources of carbs?
Good carbs come from minimally processed food, grains, and fruits. Examples can be oatmeal, banana, and rice.
Do you like any of these? What are your favorite carbs?
How to improve digestion and absorb nutrients? 🤔
Add more raw, fermented foods and beverages into your diet! 🥤
For example, beet kvass is fermented beetroot juice that contains probiotics and vitamins, and minerals which can support the immune system, lower blood pressure, improve exercise performance, etc.
It is so easy to do.
You only need beets, water, salt, and wait four days for fermentation.
I like to add other vegetables too, and everything has a nice purple color. 💜
Do you like fermented food or beverages?
Good Fat vs Bad Fat. What fats to do you like?
No worries if you do not like some of the examples or have an allergy to them. There are many other kinds of food with superpowers! ✨
So, do you eat any of the examples of real food for healthy eating? Let me know about it in the comments.
If you want to have more detailed information about fat burning watch the free training!