Are you interested in healthy eating to feel better and lose weight? Get great information about real food and some example of it to get started your journey to healthier you!
Healthy eating requires eating real food. Let’s find out what are examples of real food and the benefits of it.
What are the main differences between real food and fake food? 🤔
So, after eating real food:
- you will feel fuller for a longer period of time after eating the main meal,
- also, you will feel fuller sooner, therefore, there is no chance to overeat or eating too much,
- what is even more important, you will not have any cravings after eating the main meal!
Let’s talk about some examples of real food for healthy eating. However, if you want to introduce a new food in your diet, it is recommended to consult with your doctor or dietitian first.
What are some examples of real food?
A great example of real food can be tomatoes. 🍅
What are the benefits of these fruits?
- Tomatoes are a good source of several vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin C, potassium, vitamin K, and folate. Fresh tomatoes are low in carbs which consist mainly of simple sugars and insoluble fibers.
- Lycopene and beta-carotene in tomatoes can decrease the risk of heart attacks, strokes, and cancer.
- Tomatoes can help lower the LDL (bad cholesterol).
- This fruit may protect against sunburns.
Do you like tomatoes? 🤔
What is another example of healthy eating of real food?
Another example can be avocado.
What are the fantastic benefits of avocados? 🥑
- Avocados contain healthy fats, fiber, and also many vitamins and minerals such as vitamins K, C, B5, B6, E, folate, potassium, and much more!
- They have many antioxidants that can protect your eyes.
- Avocados can lower bad cholesterol and decrease the risk of having heart disease.
- Avocados are great for weight loss because they keep you feel longer.
Did you know about any of the avocado benefits? Do you like avocado?
They are also great for healthy eating!
What is another example of healthy food?
The next great example of real food is apples.
What are the amazing benefits of apples? 🍏
- Apples are a great source of fiber and vitamin C and other valuable nutrients.
- They can help prevent heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and weight gain.
- Apples can even protect your brain!
Do you like apples? 🤔
I love them too in my daily smoothies! 😋
What other examples of real food in healthy eating?
Let’s talk about oatmeal. What are the benefits of it?
- Oatmeal contains carbohydrates, fiber, protein, fats, and many antioxidants, minerals, vitamins, such as manganese, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, iron, zinc, folic acid, vitamin B1 and B5.
- It can also help lower blood pressure, reduce cholesterol, and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Oatmeal helps in weight loss because it increases the feeling of satiety, by slowing gastric emptying and increase satiety hormone production.
If you want to have oatmeal benefits and have it on your menu then check out delicious 😋 oatmeal cookies. 🍪
No worries if you do not like some of the examples or have an allergy to them. There are many other kinds of food with superpowers! ✨
So, do you eat any of the examples of real food for healthy eating? Let me know about it in the comments.
If you want to have more detailed information about fat burning get my get the FREE ebook below right now!