No matter if you are in a relationship or if you are single, Valentine’s day is an excellent opportunity to celebrate the most important relationship in your life, which is a relationship with yourself! Answer a few questions to check if you love yourself enough to be happy and find a true love!
Why self-love is essential?
Loving yourself is one of the elements that makes us feel happy. It helps to improve the quality of life.
Developing this kind of feeling is the responsibility of every human being.
Unfortunately, often love for ourself is confused with selfishness, so many people do not feel the need to grow in this direction.
Self-love, which is at the correct level, reduces stress and balances life.
It helps to fulfill professionally, socially and family. Therefore, it benefits not only you, but also people around you.
Do you love yourself enough?
You can check it by answering the questions below.
- 💜 Do you have time to do things which make you happy, for your passions?
- 💜 Are you your best friend?
- 💜 Are you kind to yourself and do not criticize yourself?
- 💜 Do you feel great when you are sometimes only with yourself?
- 💜 Can you tell 10 positive things about yourself within 5 minutes without a problem?
- 💜 Do you allow yourself to make mistakes?
- 💜 Do you avoid people who hurt and use you?
- 💜 Do you surround yourself with people where you can be yourself and feel good?
- 💜 Do you take care of your body and eat healthy and delicious meals?
- 💜 Do you workout regularly by doing exercises which you enjoy?
- 💜 Do you realize your dreams or are you on the way to achieve them?
If you said yes to most of these questions, then congratulations, your love to yourself is on the high level!
However, if the majority of answers is negative, then it is worth working on the weaknesses to improve your happiness.
What is your score?
My result is 6, oops 😉 … I need to still work on myself 🙂.
What is the greatest benefit of loving yourself?
One of the greatest benefits of self-love is that it creates the foundation of a successful relationship with another person and the experience of true love, based on sincerity, respect, acceptance, support
Therefore, it is worth loving yourself and developing this feeling so that others will love you for being yourself!